Mount Juliet Movers
Mount Juliet, a suburb of Nashville located in Wilson County, is approximately a 20 mile drive east of the ‘Music City’. The area is popular with families looking to live close enough to easily visit and explore Nashville but also enjoy the virtues and outdoor space the suburbs bring. Mount Juliet boasts numerous parks, including Charlie Daniels Park, Sgt. Jerry Mundy Memorial Part and South Mt. Juliet City Park. Cedar Creek Campground is also a popular destination for families, providing the opportunity to enjoy the water and beach at Old Hickory Lake.
As Nashville-based movers, we are dedicated to serving the residents and business owners of Mount Juliet with exceptional moving and storage services, as well as those in nearby Rural Hill, Green Hill, Hermitage and Old Hickory. As a family owned business, we are proud to serve our community. While we’ve had a great deal of experience with all kinds of moves, including local, national and international relocations, offering services within and around the area of Mount Juliet is something of a specialty for us.
Whether you’re soon to move to or from Mount Juliet, or are looking to find another home within this community, we are here to help.
For more information on life in Mount Juliet, take a look at the city of Mount Juliet website.
Moving Services in Mt Juliet
Here are just a few of the moving and storage services we can offer to make your transition simple:
- Packing, boxing and custom crating services.
- From family antiques to medical and laboratory equipment, we can move all kinds of fragile, delicate, sensitive or unusual possessions and commercial equipment.
- Transportation of all possessions, including vehicles.
- We can also offer clean, safe storage solutions.
No project is too big or too small for our team – we’ll work with you to move as an individual, a family of 10+, as an office of 2 or as a huge corporation.
Why Choose Class Pays Moving and Storage?
There are so many reasons to choose Class Pays Moving and Storage for your Mt. Juliet move. Here’s just a little more about our team:
- We’re a family owned and operated team, prioritizing morality and integrity in every aspect of our business.
- We have over 100 years combined experience in the moving and storage industry.
- North American Van Lines has named Class Pays the no. 1 moving agency in Nashville.
- We understand you have a busy schedule, and work 7 days a week to ensure we can accommodate you.
- Get in touch to schedule a free estimate.
To find out more about our team or learn about the history of Class Pays Moving and Storage, take a look at our About Us page.
For more information on our moving and storage services and how we can help you relocate successfully, get in touch with one of our friendly team members today!